1. Adobe PhotoShop Elements – In order to create the logo background using the ‘swirl’ and the ‘diagonal line’ tools. I have learnt that when making a background logo, it is probably best to experiment with the tools on PhotoShop in order to get an unusual background that suits the ‘Enigma’ title.
2. Adobe Premiere Elements – In order to complete the post-production stage of my film opening – using the transitions and some of the colour effect tools. I have never used this software before now and so I have learnt as I have produced (experimenting with the features along the way). This therefore did not limit down what tools to use (because I did not just use the ones that I knew about).
3. HD Camera – For use during the shooting process and throughout. I have used the movie recording feature before and so have just given me the opportunity to experiment with its usage (angles, movement etc.)
4. Tripod – For use during the shooting process. I have learnt how different angles and positions of the tripod/camera can give a certain effect to the whole piece.
9. Blogger – The method that I have used in order to present the process of creating my product from research to finished product.
10. Google – Mainly used for researching ideas to see what products were already out in the market.
10. Google – Mainly used for researching ideas to see what products were already out in the market.
11. Roxio Sound Editor - For editing the music and some dialogue to enhance and make it clearer/more tense for the audience.
12. Microsoft Office Software (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) – In order to present my work while researching. Also, I used PowerPoint and Publisher to convert screengrabs into JPEG images for presentation.




No comments:
Post a Comment