After conducting target market feedback (shown in question four), I have found that the majority of the audience members would be happy to watch and pay to see my film if it was released. Some of the key feedback that I have received was that the apple should have been made clearer (by having the hand fall and the apple roll near Dan’s feet for example). I also received that the film opening was more of a horror film than a fantasy as so maybe did suit the target audience more because fantasy can be sometimes for a younger audience. I found that the females liked the product more though overall, but half of the males seemed to be interested – I think that the basis of the fairytale/folklore side cannot appeal to some males, but that depends on personal taste. I therefore think that I have managed to attract and address an audience effectively for my product by the use of conventions of the horror films that I had researched (such as Van Helsing for the shadow effect that seemed to impress quite a few people). From this audience research, the future of the project seemes to be quite positive as I have managed to grab an audience for the product.
No comments:
Post a Comment