Thursday, 17 February 2011

Teacher's Feedback on Draft

When looking back at my first draft for my film opening and comparing it to the mark scheme and the past film openings, I personally think that it is at a Level 2/Low level 3.
My teacher’s feedback for my draft was as follows:
Research and Planning: Level 4
Practical Draft: Low Level 3 (Just)
-        Add all titles – logo etc.
-        Shots work well. Exterior is kept to a minimum – child dialogue is quite good. Shot prior to boy entering house is way too long.
-        Interiors are good. Some aspects of the dark can work – especially when a fright (the masked figure) appears out of it.
-        Sound needs work – sense of doom needs to build – tension needs to increase throughout.
These changes I am already working on and I plan to try to include more transitions in order to make that aspect more creative. I also need to focus on an institution logo and how I can incorporate that into my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment