5th February 2011: Shooting went fairly well (better in some areas) because inside the bungalow it was too dark and so made the footage very grainy when I came to editing it. The outside of the bungalow as a whole was good, but I found when editing that the cast seemed to not have a pause between their lines and so their dialogue overlapped each shot.
Before we started filming, Nathan and Eve wanted half an hour just to run through the script to make sure that they could 'get into character'.
12th February 2011: I decided to re-film some of the footage (mainly inside and Grandma’s dialogue) because of the lighting. I managed to gain quite a few extra torches in order to brighten up the set; in order for the camera to pick up as much light as possible and still gain a intense mood.
To make the fake blood, I mixed golden syrup with a lot of red food colouring over a warm hob.
In order to have the camera facing directly down towards the board, I taped the tripod horizontally onto a stool.
No comments:
Post a Comment